2017-2018 Weddel Seals - Mawson & Davis Adare Seas - Black Screen

There seems to be a bit of a tech issue with just this one, it’s been black screening (not just off the map black; can’t even zoom out) and alternately zeroing the counters when I click to refresh screen. Had to restart the campaign to move on from it.

I have had a few black screens that didn’t appear to be off-map black screens, had to tap “No seals” to move on. Haven’t had the resetting counters (yet) though…
That link didn’t zoom for me either, same behaviour…

Oh blah! Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will look into it. Best thing to do for now is as you are: vote “No Seals” and move on (though it is very helpful to have the ID number - last digits of the URL for us to investigate).

Actually it wouldn’t let me vote or zoom, which is why I had to go back to the front screen and start the campaign again, which is fine (no need to log out or anything more drastic). I’ve been voting with no problems otherwise Mel; just that one address :slight_smile:

16 posts were split to a new topic: 2018 Weddell Seals Part 3 - Russian outposts

Mel had posted this in another thread about the black screens