2017 July to Dec - Cageycat Catnip Lounge -- now open!

Yay! :tada::sparkles:
And there was me thinking I’d have to fetch the :hammer_and_pick::hammer_and_wrench: to get in there… or to bribe the mice!:mouse2::cheese::innocent:

:thinking: Now should I throw a party tonight, or wait a while :question::grey_question::thinking:
Maybe I should leave it for tonight, I’ve already been to a gig this evening…

2 posts were split to a new topic: Art design website

@Helen
I’m waiting for the party to rev my energies… if I have any to rev.

:grin:

Be right there…just as soon as I’m done spotting seals…
…found one…WeddellStartled oops giggle1

Party!..WeddellAirhole party…where’s the party?!"

“Be right there!” WeddellShocked…just as soon as this Nodder stops counting me :roll_eyes:

“Can I come too”? WeddellReadyToParty…I can be there soon…well…just give me a while…a long, long, while :confounded:

Hey, they bringing fish? :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: Better be sharing!

Brung my own fish fresh today…

…and plenty more to come…brought lots of krill too

WeddellCoy…that good enough? Am I in???:grin:

Heeey…fiiish…PolarBearJump…am on my way :sweat_smile:

Yaaay…PenguinRace…Partaaaay

That last guy’s a show off, isn’t he? LOL

Okay, @Helen… let us know if the party is on or if we need to wait.

LOL, I think seeing all Em’s animations has worn me out! (Not that I had a lot of energy today to start off with…)

Catnip tea anyone? :tea:

Wonder if a ‘spot of tea’ would help all of us?

Oh – two good newses… (mew)…
The bed store will replace my bed as soon as I get people to help move all the stuff-- again.
(bad – that might be another 3 weeks, just in time for Christmas).

A close friend who just had surgery was not okay for the first 4 days. I suspected she had another stroke. She (still) does not even remember wanting the surgery or signing the papers! So, 4 long days of aphasia, silence, her covering her face and not responding, being belligerent, etc. They moved her to the main hospital and as I suggested, put her on a little more pain meds… and she’s “back”. Strokes and TIAs are so maddeningly “strange” and frighteningly destructive. Take away recall of this, but retain recall of that… so piecemeal. Very sad., especially for a very smart woman.

@EmeraldEyes

Is the penguin slider a reason we should all get or keep a round belly? :heart_eyes_cat:

Any one want some toast to go with their :tea: Toast2 :rofl:

:rofl: That was a good one! :wink:

Well, I had to ask! :innocent::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: