2017 Locate Missing Sailboat Campaign - One giant Poly-gon-wrong

Er…ok…this is different :hushed:

They’ve wrapped the polygon round the whole length of the map

OK, the Tn computer had too much to drink! er, to process. I had sent a private message to @HappyMapper last night about the teeny [] polys and the 1-liner-polys.

So…
@tomnodjon
@TomnodLuke
@tomnodcollin
Could someone please take a look at our polys and adjust the way-too-big (see above), the 1-line-polys, and the oh-so-small-the-computer-must-be-kidding-polys?

Other examples-- in the ones I already did.

In hopefulness,
Your Poly Perturbed Nodders.

The funniest thing about it Cagey is that the TN screen automatically zoomed out to -5 to display it :laughing: Well…just out to the sides anyway. I had to zoom out my whole screen to 25% just to take a pic of part of it :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I have to be careful what I wish for, because now I’m in the deep dark black sprinkled with dots. Ugh.

I figured out most polys are about 10 meters-- e.g. about 30 feet, the size of the missing sailboat. Still…the poly size is hard to work with.

So, Em, did ya spot anything in the giant poly? Maybe a giant squid? An epic whale?

No, but I found a flying saucer which I posted in the nother post :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think that giant poly has just blown that theory out of the water :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But article you posted did say the boat is 36ft, so I think the polys are a good guide on average :wink:

I’m only getting clouds, you guys?
like maybe the boat is under the clouds, and I’m saying 2 (it ain’t a boat)

Unfortunately Eva1 there’s not a lot else we can do when they’re using polygons for this search :disappointed:
Just got to click through them as fast as you can and if you happen to click too quickly past a more relevant tile with no cloud in your haste, you can always click the back button on your browser to return to it :wink: