2018 - Maxar/DigitalGlobe using new tools for satellites! Robot space-walkers to use them!

This just in. New tools fashioned especially for satellites. The equipment is top secret, but someone let it slip that the tool uses special screws, like this one—

The manufacturer is working on a left handed left angled bit. I don’t know why they can’t just turn the right one over… puzzled cat… but they are the experts. :smiley:

That sounds like something my father would have dreamed up. Next they’ll come up with a toe hammer - since some people already have hammer toe. :laughing:

April Fool’s??? :rofl:

It is??? :innocent cat: I drink lots of catnip tea… want some?

Thank you @cageycat but my cats have been sharing for several years now. Have you tried the hard stuff??
Good in a pinch if you run out of the tea :rofl::rofl::rofl::smirk_cat::herb::smile_cat:

I seriously wonder about our group here at times, you know, mental stability, grip on reality, ability to absorb input data.:joy::rofl::laughing::star_struck::artificial_satellite::flying_saucer:

You DO? Well, you can let me know who concerns you the most.

Personally, I’ve never been very fond of the Vet-- they’re all a bit strange, you know. But I’m sure one of them would look in on our group and assess mental stability and ability to absorb input data. Of course, Vets require temp reading and you know they only take temperatures one way. Maybe that fact will make most of our group straighten up and act right.

Never know, mind you, and best not to take chances. Off to call the Vet now. Tsk Tsk, losing grip on reality… Poor Blokes or Shelias, whoever they are…

As soon as I quit laughing so hard at the latest batch of posts, I’ll try to pick one. Love the way everyone comes up with stuff that is so funny and to the point.

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone

cageycat

April 3

Beverly1:
I seriously wonder about our group here at times, you know, mental stability, grip on reality, ability to absorb input data.:joy::rofl::laughing::star_struck::artificial_satellite::flying_saucer:

You DO? Well, you can let me know who concerns you the most.

Personally, I’ve never been very fond of the Vet-- they’re all a bit strange, you know. But I’m sure one of them would look in on our group and assess mental stability and ability to absorb input data. Of course, Vets require
temp reading and you know they only take temperatures one way. Maybe that fact will make most of our group straighten up and act right.

Never know, mind you, and best not to take chances. Off to call the Vet now. Tsk Tsk, losing grip on reality… Poor Blokes or Shelias, whoever they are…

Oh nooooo! Tell us “it” hasn’t affected you, too?? We must stop this… this… contagion!
Reminds me…

I remember that song! Sick! No, that was the guy singing it. Or was he singing about nodders? :crazy_face::shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::roll_eyes:

crazy5…Who?..Me!? crazy
Nah nah not me…crazydizzy
I’m not crazy…crazy3
They all might be…naughty…a little bit ditzy evil%20obey
crazy%20cuckoo One sandwich short of a picnic crazy%20nuts
But I’z imagenormal crazy%20confused%20doofus…honest! crazy6

Cagey, I’ve spent more time than I care to think about going in and out of hospitals in the last couple of years. NOTHING like that would faze me at the moment… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::nerd_face::dizzy_face::thermometer::face_with_thermometer:
I’ll just keep losing my grip on reality, as long as you guys are all here to make sure I don’t lose my grip and fall completely over the edge… :blush::wink:

But think of all that delicious hospital food! :yum::wink::grin:

LOL, that may be the case on your side of the pond, Jim. On the rare occasions that I did get to “sample” the local hospital offerings, I was really glad I’d had the foresight to put a couple of biscuits and/or choccy bars into my overnight bag, else I’d probably have starved! :thinking::expressionless::confounded:
Good job they had a plentiful supply of coffee and :pill::pill: to keep me occupied! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Actually, the hospital food - at least at the three local hospitals - is quite good. I think it’s better than some restaurants! The hospitals have excellent cafeterias with all sorts of different hot foods they prepare - many gourmet dishes as well! I always gained weight whenever I or my wife had a stay. For that matter, whether one of our adult children and/or grandson was admitted, I’d always manage to make a trip “downstairs.” :heart_eyes:

LOL, next time I need long-stay hospital treatment, I’m coming over! :wink:
Not that I’m planning on any of that, I’ve given myself a goal of trying to avoid hospital treatment for the whole of 2018 (other than the occasional check-up, routine maintenance!)… so far so good! :crossed_fingers:

Try watching @cageycat 's video of “they’re coming to take me away” but scroll down to @EmeraldEyes
Emojis while the song plays! :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

The emojis move to the beat of the drum! :joy:

Shhhh… It’s cuz the emojis live with @EmeraldEyes … and well, well… you know… image

crazy7 :rofl:

:shushing_face: Shhh or everyone’s gonna want to move in here crazyfacepulling

Crazy8