April 2017 Part 2 - Antarctica: Weddell seals - POI - WOW

image Hmmm, I can see a resemblance :thinking: image

I’ll have to give you a manual :heart: for now, still got an hour to wait for the server to give me some more! :no_mouth:

Sorry about the tea! :rofl: Sounds like it’s a good job I’m not posting some of the more risque ones that I’m seeing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, I dread to think what would have happened to the tea then… :upside_down_face:

You should know me by now. I just HAD to say that! :smiley:

I do! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: There… that’s 20 characters.

Had to crop it a bit tight to make it work properly, but it’s definitely an “A”.

http://www.tomnod.com/campaign/campaign_2058/question/337978 (waaaay over to the right of the poly)

Bird or big fish? (Depends which way you look at it)
http://www.tomnod.com/campaign/campaign_2058/question/332644 (diagonally down and left of poly)

The server suddenly seems to be giving me loads of interesting images…

Going to have to give up for a while now anyway, I’ve been sat at the computer for far too long in one go! :scream:

Thank you. I’ll copy the photos and when I get some “free” time (within the next few nights/weeks/months?) I’ll rotate, crop and join them to spell “EVA.” Now the really hard part is to find the letters for “OLIVIA.” At least I have two of them already. :smiley: And then work on spelling “BRIANNA.” Why do I do this to myself? :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::heart_eyes:

Nooooooo! Noooooo! :scream:

Helen, Perhaps a lost or misplaced Egyptian Ice Pyramid? Could also be the Sphinx’s’ lost nose?

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Oh stop it, I’ve just made another cup of tea and at risk of losing that one too…I just can’t help thinking about that poor squirrel missing his nut :laughing::sweat_smile:

image :blush:

Em, I used to work in Labor and Delivery. You be surprised on the number of ‘Change of Life’ surprise babies that we delivered. We once had a mother and daughter (non-teenaged) that went into in labor and delivered healthy babies a couple of hours apart. Mother Nature works in mysterious ways!!

I’ll see what I can find! :smiley:

I like the idea of it being the Sphinx’s :nose:… But what was the Sphinx doing so far South?:question: I’d have thought it would be a bit cold…

The girls and I just watched one of the sequels to Ice Age before and after dinner yesterday! The poor squirrel and his nut fell into a tar pit and the girls laughed when they both popped up encased in “tar bubbles” - as did another small animal that was after the nut as well. That upper photo looks like its from the scene where the squirrel falls through the ice and into a giant cavern with many tunnels. :grin:

Thank you. I’m creating a separate folder to put these in so I won’t have to go searching through the hundred of Tomnod screenshots I have.

"The server suddenly seems to be giving me loads of interesting images…"
Maybe it’s over being stingy and just showing us pure white and such. It’d be nice to get some map tiles with scientific outposts, old whaling stations, etc. again!
Oh, and I have to wait 8 minutes before I can grant any hearts. :neutral_face:

No help to Jim’s quest, but here’s an “S”

Helen: In re: ‘so far South’? Maybe those powers in Egypt needed to keep the mummy frozen, so it wouldn’t come back to life and terrorize the planet like his ‘Grand Vizier’ Akhnaton did.

I’ve had quite a few of the pure white ones too! Those ones show up just how much my screen needs cleaning… :roll_eyes:

Just found a “penguin”…