underwater tire dumps…

tag
tag
tag
oops, undo, that’s an octopus
tag
tag
tag

Btw, if you’ve ever smelled standing water in one tire, imagine the stench underwater from acres of tires. PU No wonder sea life hates humans.

Not the best writing, but pics amazing, esp from space. Will Tn start a campaign? Who knows LOLOL stay tuned.

From article “Rubber roads were first built in the 1960s in the US, where today there are 20,000 miles of road made of recycled”

Wouldn’t it be great if recycled tires could be used to make roads with fewer potholes? :thinking:

:heart_eyes_cat: :icecream:

Researchers have made “rubberized concrete” that is supposed to be pretty much “pothole-free.” I think that may have been the Japanese that came up with that. There was an article many months ago about. I’ll have to look at my multi-clipboard’s “Environment” sheet for the link.

As for the “rubber roads,” imagine how much rust WON’T be knocked off the underside of one’s vehicle if there wasn’t any potholes to run into! And mechanics would lose all that business of realigning the front ends of cars and trucks/lorries. :smile: