Could tomnod be used as a CAPTCHA service?

This is my first post here so please forgive me if this post is considered off-topic. Is just a idea that I had a few months ago and would like to ask if it is feasible :slight_smile:

A CAPTCHA is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to determine whether or not the user is human. It is commonly used to prevent spam and abuse in websites by bots. As CAPTCHAs are ubiquitous and are solved a lot of times per day, some smart people at google created a service (reCAPTCHA) that provides special CAPTCHAs that when solved, helps in digitizing text, annotating images, and building machine learning datasets.

Some CAPTCHAs from reCAPTCHA asks the user to select one or more images from a selection of images in order to help annotate a series of images. I wonder if some tomnod problems could also be implemented as this kind of CAPTCHA service?

@HappyMapper Tadashi - I have forwarded your post to the staff of TOMNOD for their input. I’m certain that a representative will respond to your question(s) as soon as possible. Thanks. - bob (Forum Moderator)

Hi @Tadashi, that’s interesting! Please feel free to send me a private message and we can if there’s an opportunity to team up here.