Discobot, badges, and gamification

I don’t remember being new, just an old man who began nodding. :wink: And I don’t think I even remember seeing the cloud emoji. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking: Somehow, somewhere I did manage to find the forum. Just keep on drawing a blank as to where I found the forum. Must be snow blindness or from looking at too many ocean waves. :worried:

There’s a minimap? I don’t think I’ve ever seen it. I do remember @Claus and a few others talking about many months ago, Just never saw it myself.

I remember the mini map. I can also remember being glad when it disappeared, it took up far too much screen space!

That’s right! Everyone was asking how to get rid of it! Besides, it made taking gorgeous screen shots that much more difficult. :smile:

No Jim, there USED to be a mini map…many moons ago;
It’s been gone a long time now…probably before your time by the sounds of it :wink:

When you click on the Sudan campaign, the next screen introducing the campaign has the “How to participate” button at the top which takes you to a demo screen with this video clip
http://www.tomnod.com/public/images/video/tomnodvideo2.mp4 …and that is what I’m referring to; newbies who watch it will be confused by the screen layouts as they don’t match the current screens at all.

Okay, got’cha! :wink: