Forum "likes" and Reply by Mail

I just gave 1 like (heart)… 49 more to go today! :heart_eyes:

2017 July to Dec - Cageycat Catnip Lounge -- now open!

:laughing::laughing::laughing: I’ve started something now haven’t I :laughing:

Yes, you did, and it is addictive!

I just hit “reply” in my email software to respond (by email). To go to the specific topic - and post - one would click on the link "Visit Topic."
And I did go to sleep shortly after posting about the cursor, but the girls both kept on waking up and I ended up spending the rest of the night in their room - and they still got up early this morning. At least the sun was awake, the sky was awake, but everyone else in the house was still cutting firewood. Yawn!

Soon we’ll all see little envelopes on our posts as everyone tries it to get their badges LOL. :email: —> You’ll see it in the corner next to the post time.

I failed to finish reading your message saying that I could press the ‘reply’ button. I sort of jumped the gun and pressed the ‘Left Arrow Icon’ for reply instead.

cageycat
August 25 |

Soon we’ll all see little envelopes on our posts as everyone tries it to get their badges LOL. —> You’ll see it in the corner next to the post time.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Jim7
August 25 |

I just hit “reply” in my email software to respond (by email). To go to the specific topic - and post - one would click on the link “Visit Topic.” And I did go to sleep shortly after posting about the cursor, but the girls both kept on waking up and I ended up spending the rest of the night in thei…
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

That is the correct line in the email.