Satellite images (NASA) shows drastic Earth changes in last 6 years

http://shareably.net/nasa-changes-in-earth/?utm_source=GGN-VET&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=unique

I saw a recently declassified photo of Siberia from the cold war along side a recent photo of the same area. In the old photo there were some trees, spaced quite a bit apart and will little or no vegetation between. In the recent photo it showed everything was covered in vegetation! What a difference a half a century has made there! Climate scientists are using the newly declassified spy photos to compare the “before” and “after” to get a better idea of how Siberia (and other areas) have changed dramatically. The earth has apparently greened quite a bit - where it shouldn’t have.

The 2018 picture of lake Oroville looks the same as Lake Shasta in the summer of 76.

I think I live with a senile cat… my alter ego :cat2: ?

I was going to come here to comment that “I heard” about a place “overseas” that had a huge change in vegetation…

Lo and behold, it was Jim’s post ! I guess I musta read it in my email feed, and incorporated the story into my own experience as “hearing” about it? LOLOL!! Oh my. Blush.

Senile :cat2:

“It happens… It happens a lot!” This quote is from “Zack” from the children’s animated cartoon “Shimmer and Shine.” The girls watch it and grandpa (me) usually has to sit between them or they get a little “free” with their hands and eventually a little nudge turns into a push, then a pinch, a slap, …, and finally a brawl. :fearful: Grandpa usually has to threaten to turn it off in order to restore some order. :wink: