Scoop on "campaigns"!

I can’t believe it! Tn imaged all kinds of landfills across the world. I bet they will give us teeny Magenta or Hot Pink tags to mark these…

Don’t miss any of them! One, two, three, four…

And this scene, repeated across multiple maps, will be really hard to tag…

Should we tag all the reds first? Then, the yellows and blues??
(Tongue in cheek post. )

Say Cagey, Those tires in the top photo, weren’t they on the vehicles we had to count in the Libyan campaign and these kayaks, I could’ve sworn, I saw them in the Hong Hong boat campaign?

Inquisitive minds want to know; how do sealed seals, see the sea?

:panda_face:

Ya know, this would be a good April Fools from @tomnod

::Tagging the 465,5721st tire now! How is everyone else rowing…I mean, rolling?

Did you see the instructions given?! “Do not count any tires with blow-outs”. @claus do you see any bald-looking tires in that pile?
(Still got my tongue stuck in my cheek.)

I think I found a whitewall, not the haircut, in that pile. :panda_face:

Too Tired for the Tires.

Yo, Umbrella dude!
Your paramour, the one in the red, white and blue canoe, asked for a couple of bottles of water before the race begins.

Recaps don’t count either… Just hope they don’t ask us to tag them according to size. :rofl:

I agree, left me feeling FLAT as well.

Just identify them by bias ply or radial.:sunglasses:

@Doug4 I haven’t stopped laughing!

I think this whole campaign was a tad over-inflated. A blow out was inevitable!

Reminds me of the tire junkyard that was next to my sister in rural PA until she called the local EPA on them. They were fined heavily, forced to clean it up, and had to close. Biggest mosquito breeding pit in old tires.

About 20-25 years ago, there was a tire dump in or near Catskill (about 20 miles/32 km south of me). It somehow caught on fire. The fire was enormous! The flames could be seen for many miles and the black smoke for over 50 miles/80 km. That fire burned for over two weeks! They had health advisories out for people with asthma, children and the elderly. Nasty stuff once it gets cooking.
In my own town, we had a tire fire - large, but only about 1/10th of the one in Catskill. Like the first fire, there seemed to be no way to put it out. Finally, someone suggested asking the cement company if they would fill one of their dump trucks (Torex) with water and dump it on the fire. They agreed. When that super-sized vehicle rolled out of the quarry and started down the landfill road, it was taking down trees on both sides of the road! Two people lost their telephone lines as well. But when the driver backed up to the fire and raised the box, it looked like a giant waterfall. So much water came out at once it actually pushed the tires all around. After several trips with water by two of these vehicles, they switched to using shale. Once they buried the tire under shale, the fire companies (six I believe) then were able to get close enough to spray water on the mounds. That fire lasted a couple of days, but the fire company whose district it was in was at the scene for a week soaking hot spots. Between the two fire, the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation put an end to large tire collections.
There was a lot of petroleum that could have been recovered from all those millions of tires - now up in smoke.

And to think this happened all because one person was heading the wrong way! :rofl:

Always fun to work under pressure… now have to consider fire puns.

Say, you guys wouldn’t be making fun of the spare tire I have, would you, now? :panda_face:

The way some people talk, you’d swear they were over-inflated! An awful lot of hot air from some. Er… I better be quiet now…

Aw @AKE235 I always loved donuts.

I’m sort of into donut :doughnut: ‘holes’. I find them kinda airy or less filling :panda_face:

Okay, all this talk about donuts is “tiring!” :roll_eyes:

Maybe you aren’t getting enough air, Jim.

Summer air or winter air?