Sept 2017 Part 3 - Antarctica: Weddell seals - POI - WOW

Another of those wildly beautiful landscapes, with a face looking out
http://www.tomnod.com/campaign/campaign_2058/question/190932 (the face is just to the right of the poly)

Purrr-dy. Will it go with my crown?

Well, Jaguar’s logo is a cat :thinking: image image

Reminded me of image

Definitely! :crown::cat:

LOL, yes, I can see that now! Didn’t spot that one at the time… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

True, although I’m probably (almost certainly :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) never going to own one of those…! :wink: Nearest I’ll get to having a cat like that on the bonnet (US translation: hood :grin:) of the car is when my cat jumps up on there and does one of his sometimes elegant Siamese stretches. :cat2:

Looks like a hedgehog rolling about in the snow :smiley:

:rofl: could be! :hedgehog:

Giant creature (couldn’t decide - dog :dog: or pig :pig: ) looking down on the poly looking for seals :wink:

Helen, All I see are numerous claw marks, obviously made by an irate cat. Could also be seen as a frozen feline scratching post with a face.

Thought this might be of some interest. Might explain where a certain feline disappears to late at night. Could it be she has found a long lost relative?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/wonder/antarctica’s-hidden-caves-could-be-home-to-scores-of-undiscovered-plants-and-animals/vi-AArupoK?ocid=spartanntp

Just found a mouse :mouse2: running around the Antarctic…

And now a “J” for @Jim7

Hold onto him!! That’s the one my gr-great-grandfather put in a deep freeze cave up there. It ran away and then it snowed for the next 29 days. Family story is that mouse about killed a cat-- the only distinction gr-gr-grandpa make for himself…other than discovering how to freeze a mouse.

Are you sure it wasn’t this one instead? I’ve just found another one (upside down this time)

Oh no— he must have lost 2— and they bred!

Relative of yours, Cagey? Looks like a distinguished kitty face to me…

I’ll keep an :eye: out for any more :mouse2: :mouse2: that may have escaped to the frozen South…

This is the same area I posted in Part 2 of this thread, only I called it as a person wearing ceremonial garb - or something to that effect. I’ll have to go back and check what post number it was - after grandma takes Brianna back. (Passed off to me while she takes a quick break… and Brianna is just staring as I type one-handed. :neutral_face: (her face) :heart_eyes: (my face).