Sept 2017 Part 3 - Antarctica: Weddell seals - POI - WOW

Oil, I think.

No, I just binged… burp. Besides, El Sardino is an evening treat, not morning. Come home stinking like a raccoon brothel.

Well now, Cagey!

Raccoon Brothel Experience? My, My! Inquisitive minds want to know?

:laughing: I don’t like shrimps either or prawns :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: so my hubby always got my share; but once every couple of years I’ll double check just to make sure I still don’t like them :sweat_smile:

And then our daughter came along :grin: She started out only eating what big brother would eat…her unofficial food taster, if he liked it then she liked it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and he didn’t like a lot of things :roll_eyes:

Then one day dinning out, I was passing off my shrimp to my hubby and daughter decided to try one…well…that was it…never ever again did she trust big brother’s tastes in food. She was only about 3yrs at the time and she still eats most anything I put in front of her…except tomatoes, I get them :grin: I get m-i-l’s cucumber too :yum: As for her brother/big son, well, have you every watched someone pick the chopped onions out of a chicken korma :weary: I say nothing about his faddy eating habits as I was as bad myself at his age…that’s karma for you :blush:

(Heads only) Here’s a guy in a hood about to be eaten by a beast sneaking up on him from behind. (These are to the left and slightly down from the poly.)

And for those of you who are feeling frustrated at not seeing any seals inside a poly, here’s one for you! Now you can get over any withdrawal symptoms that have crept up. :wink:

I’m so sick of seals. They aren’t even cute anymore!

Not that I’m good at finding any of them! black blobs! teardrops? yeah, they making me cry! lol

Dang, Jim, they line right up for you!! Not fair. just not fair!

Think it’s because I put the word out that I was having a fish fry this weekend and the seals were all invited? :yum:

I was just informed - for the 2nd day in a row - that I only have a few likes left for the day! Oh well, time for bed anyway. My backup to the cloud is running and my local backup will be starting in another hour. See you if a few hours. :sleeping:

Yeah, I’m exhausted. Back is killing me. Cat-stretch…

And right after your link Jim I get another poly with seals in :grin:

Heck I’ve just had a whole run of them :flushed:

This looks like the fossilized remains of a dinosaur’s head as it was about to eat a baby dinosaur (the baby’s tail is in the large one’s mouth). (If I didn’t have such a great imagination, they’d probably put me in an asylum thinking I was crazy! :crazy_face: (It’s just below and to the left of the lower left corner of the polygon.)

Here’s an ice creature that looks like “rock candy” looking off toward the left - apparently waiting for CageyCat to roll her ball down the hill to it.

Maybe this is the asylum? I see lots of window bars in those grids! LOL

(As an aside, in a human life, I used to work for the State hospital with chronic illness & with the criminally insane. Line up for :syringe:s Thorazine in the morning… stupor by the evening… not much imagination there. Think the hosp administrators needed the Thorazine! grrr)

The administrator’s just wanted to have “quiet” nights. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Seeing how we here in upstate New York are in the middle of an unusual September heat wave, I took a little relief by watching a snowman “chilling out” in Antarctica. Must be a nice life… laying back in the sun (with the cold wind keeping the sun from melting one’s self. :slightly_smiling_face:

EDIT: I was just looking at this again and saw something completely different - a polar bear leaning against the left side of the rock with his head tilted. Guess it depends how you tilt your head or look straight on at it. :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s a colorful “fish” that is all frill - but very colorful! And as usual, there’s @cageycat’s red ball beneath the fish! So far I myself have found a white, blue, pink, red, yellow, green and purple. I’m sure there are other shades - oh yes… turquoise. How many balls have you lost around the world, Cagey? :smile_cat:
(The entire “fish” is wholly contained within the poly.)

yum-- do I see a seal?

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes. Let’s see… hunter green. Pink sparkly. Yellow sunburst. Blueberry with bell inside. Every Crayola color (64) with catnip inside… hmmm. … stripes and solids (for playing pool)… Moonbeams and Starstruck (for cloud playing)… Well, that’s just some of them. :crying_cat_face: Mew

Two things here: a face and a seal with the head of a crocodile (mouth open). (a short ways to the right of the poly)

“Ancient statue” laying on its back. (outside and to the left of the bottom left corner of poly)

You missed the porpoise resting its head on a rock. LOL

The statue looks pregnant!