Sudan campaign - memory management


#1

Whilst I enjoy the opportunity to help map the ravages of civil war in South Sudan. I am continually frustrated by the app’s memory management issues. Simply starting on a map take 5 to 10 to load/assimilate the 25k points that I have identified, and as I identify further point I find that they either disappear, or the rate at which I can pan across the landscape slows to a crawl (i.e. 20s to move on cell up/down or left/right on magnification 0).

I’ve found these issue so frustrating that I have essentially given up on the South Sudan compaign!

Regards,

Andrew