TIP: Do you know about Forum Badges?

Thanks Bob. I’d spotted that… I’m more mildly peeved at the system because I HAD the badge…
…but it seems to have dropped off the list for some reason. I can only assume that this was the time around my recent surgery when I wasn’t really able to sit at a computer for any length of time. (Still can’t really do it for long now but my computer time-tolerance is increasing by the day!)
Can’t argue with a computer though… :roll_eyes:

Err…you’re still all those things and some, they just haven’t made any badges for them Jim :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes, if are absent for a period of time, you will drop down a grade. You should be getting it back soon.

I can’t “like” your post for another hour, but okay about your remark. (Taking over for Cagey? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking::smile: ) Guess I’ll have to have a talk with administration regarding some new badges. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

She’s a bad influence :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Leader @AKE235 they’re picking on me! Oh, wait. I am a Leader… uhm… mew? catnip? sardines? trout? :bear: ? LOL

Oh, wasn’t there a badge for @'ing someone? Everyone say hi, hey, hello etc. to @Mel_Nod (If we’d known you were joining us, Mel, Bob and I could have set up a welcoming party. Guess it’ll be a Belated Welcome Party? )

Candy for ones with Admin powers :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy: :candy: around 3 tier :cake: and here’s a :tropical_drink:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I already did :innocent:

You take the candy and I’ll take the sardines. :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Mel_Nod, Hello Melissa! (CageyCat gave us orders to say hi, hey, hello, etc., so if she says to do it, we better do it or she withholds our rations of treats.) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hmmm? here’s a :unicorn: to add to the silliness :heart_eyes:

Hey everyone! I only have a few more likes before I reach my limit for this 24 hour period - and get reset to zero, nada, nothing, as in start all over dude! How about someone posting something (anything… even if it’s about Cagey (:smile_cat:). Thank you. :wink:

EDIT 19 minutes later: I was politely informed by our almighty forum software that I will have to wait 9 minutes before I can like you - er… give another like :wink::grin: - counting… counting… counting…
Oh, and Cagey, sorry I used a like on one of your replies to something from way back in 2015! :laughing::rofl::laughing::expressionless:

LOL, I’m still searching for the “A” for Antarctica (and for your grand-daughter’s name!)

Thank you. :hugs::hugs:

Once you get whatever heart badge(s) you need, remember to go back to regular kind of “heart liking”, you know, such as when a post really strikes a chord for you. Don’t want anyone to get tired of seeing
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: LOL

For people who only get the mail, or visit here without posting, you’re still welcome to click :heart: :heart: till your heart’s content to get a badge. :slight_smile:

We would like to invite more people to post on the Forum. Drop by and let us know you’re listening in.

Say…I wonder how many :hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation::broken_heart::heart::cupid::heartbeat::two_hearts: to fill a page?

I’d say I’d be happy to try that out for AKE235, but those meany powers that be somewhere at TN headquarters who ration out our :heart:s have clipped my wings again . . . . or should I say :heart:s :rage:

They warned me earlier I needed to wait a further 5 hours before I could use any more! :open_mouth:
So I waited ever so patiently and all I got for my patience is was a measly 3 more :heart:s :cry:

I’ll have to dole out a manual :heart: here for now, the server has me on :two_hearts: rations as well!:crazy_face:

Hang on a minute, I just had a thought haven’t I already got that badge? :open_mouth:

So why am I chasing :heart:s :thinking:

Oh yeh . . . . now I remember idea3 I’m just doing what I always do forgot

giggle1 It’s you lot who making me run out of :heart:s with all this manic posting :crazy_face: :smirk:

I’ll start counting and will let you know when I’m finished. :roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow::grin:

@Helen Same here. Was told I have to wait an hour - again!

@EmeraldEyes I think you’re running out of hearts not because of our manic posting, but your manic liking of our ever so once in a blue moon posting. :neutral_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :roll_eyes: :grinning: :smile: :wink: :heart_eyes: :rofl::crazy_face: (in that order). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: