TIP: Do you know about Forum Badges?

Probably worth me running out of :heart:, the server has just granted me

:blush::rofl::heart_eyes:
Still not given me any new :heart::heart: to give out yet though, got to wait another hour! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:tada::balloon: Congratulations to Helen and @AKE235…it looks like you’ve both got it:tada::balloon:

Managed to get another one yesterday that I didn’t actually know existed…

Mind you I thought I’d done the link sharing thing a long time ago!

Well done, Helen…

I wonder if they have a badge for the “Most Long-winded” since I seem to have a set of “ratchet jaws!” :innocent::zipper_mouth_face:

Bev must have just got her hearts back… she just gave me 9! :heart_eyes::grinning:

I think @Shaul is trying to earn his badge as well. He’s off to a good start dishing out those hearts. :smile:

:heart_eyes: Certainly seems to be…! 20 :heart::heart::heart: tonight :blush::blush:

I wanted to like this post, but “You’ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 16 hours before trying again.” :slight_smile:

Wow! You’ve used up 50 likes in less than 24 hours! :rofl: Where the software usually makes people wait an hour or so, you went through the hearts to fast I think it’s slapping your clicking finger! :rofl: Four more times at using 50 likes within 24 hours and you’ll get your badge! :heart:

Yeah, I don’t think that will happen… I usually only “like” posts I really like, and not every post - and to do that for four more days in a row… No, that won’t happen. It’s a silly badge, I think.

First off, I don’t think it has to be 5 days in a row, just 5 times (50 likes in a day). As for the badge, it’s just a “fun” badge to get. Actually, some of us who have been on the forum for well over a year weren’t even aware of it. And for a couple of us, didn’t know about it until we “accidentally” earned it. It also gives us one more thing to talk about when we take a short break from "nodding."
Oh, I like your avatar. My 3-year old granddaughter is really into owls. Stuffed/plush owls, owls on her shirts, etc.!

Yeh but when you’ve spent months on the one campaign down in Antarctica, you get a bit snow blind and delirious crazy confused doofus

So it’s just a bit fun to break the monotony :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I don’t think any of us take it seriously :wink:

"You got the look… "

This badge is granted when you use all 50 of your daily likes for 5 days. Thanks for taking the time actively encouraging the best conversations every day!

:heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart:

That thread of 98 messages helped LOL.

mew

You got another badge :grinning: Congratulations Cagey :smile:

Yeah! :clap::heart_eyes:

I just got another badge :crazy_face:

When I click on the button “Others with this badge” I discovered I already got that one last year :rofl: So…nothing to get too excited about then so :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That means I’ve visited the forum for 100 consecutive days :hushed:
Over 3 months :astonished:
That doesn’t sound right to me hm1
I was on holiday for a week last month Confused-thinking

:roll_eyes::rofl: ;o)

LOL, are you sure you didn’t sneakily log on while you were away?:rofl: I do sometimes… :wink: