Tomnod Survey - Just 19 questions - Raffle!

Tomnod Crowd Survey & Raffle!

Your input will remain completely anonymous. Data will be analyzed in aggregate:

• 19 question survey
  • Estimated time: less than 10 minutes

Purpose:

• To understand crowd demographics
  • To understand how we’re currently doing
  • Learn ways we can improve to better serve the Tomnod community and the world

CLICK HERE to begin the survey!

We’ve teamed-up with PhD student (and fellow Nodder) @Avinoam from Loughborough University to create this survey. Avi is facilitating the survey in order to help us gain more insight about the crowd and also as part of his thesis studies. All input will remain anonymous. If you have any questions, we encourage you to reach out to us!

A raffle will take place next Friday (October 23rd, 2015) and two lucky winners will win stickers and a newsletter featuring an article about the Cocos Island: Illegal fishing campaign, courtesy of Turtle Island Restoration Network (our partner for that campaign)! To enter the raffle, be sure to enter your email address at the end of the survey.

Yours truly,
Tomnod Team

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

you say “A raffle will take place next Friday (October 23rd, 2015) and two lucky winners will win stickers…” but your mail arrives me on december 17. :smiley:

Hi @atacama

I believe the survey is still available – see the link at the beginning of the thread. Check it out!

Sorry you missed the raffle. Email notifications sometimes get the hiccups. I find it easier to come check the Forum for new posts. I often leave the Forum open while I do other things. :smile: