Weddell Seals - Voting on Low Confidence Tiles

No I didn’t; as it turns out so long as you paste it in as the continuation of a sentence and put in a line break, the brackets () aren’t needed :smiley:

I’ve just done it again the POI post.

Em’s magic.

:pretty magic wand:

Hey Cagey, I can’t see your "pretty magic wand: emoji . . . wonder if it needs brackets () :laughing:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, heck I’ve lost count already confused4
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,- 10 possibly 11, 12, 13, 14-20, 21, errr 22, 23, confused%20idea might be 24, :smiley:
…maybe possibly 25 shrug I don’t I’ll leave that one to the experts,
oh heck I’ve lost count…again :confounded: . . . 1, 2, 3, 26, 27, 29, 30…maybe, maybe not, how would I know, I haven’t got any tags on them to keep track of them:laughing: Slippery little seals :smirk:
:rofl:
See that…I’ve started without you @Michelle4 :upside_down_face: http://www.tomnod.com/campaign/campaign_2235/question/83088

:rofl:

I know I know @EmeraldEyes isn’t that always how it goes!! Tricky of us.

We’ve already searched the big seas/areas where the Weddell seals live. But there are a few other scattered areas that we are hoping to get some data on, plus a small area of the Davis Adare sea that we forgot to put in the last campaign.We discovered that recently when we were pulling all the data from all the campaigns together. Sorry! :grimacing::flushed::blush: SOON though!!

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Oh alright then…I’ll let ya :rofl:
Besides, I haven’t reached my target yet anyway, 2.7 off 30K :smirk:

This looks like abstract art, I like it!

Isn’t that a beautiful picture?? Emperor penguins, ahhh :slight_smile:

It reminded me of Penguin feet :smiley: