2017 Dec New Antarctica Weddel Seals campaign - Mawson and Davis Adare Seas

Yes, @Beverly1 did mention it a few days ago up here 2017-2018 Weddel Seals - Mawson & Davis Adare Seas - POI and Fun Finds :smile:

But 1.5 Million shocked%20eye%20twitch . . . . I wonder who counted them all :thinking: :sweat_smile:

And then I wondered if it was anywhere near that mammoth penguin rave party we came across a few months ago (http://www.tomnod.com/campaign/campaign_2235/question/138732) :thinking: Probably not :roll_eyes: :smirk:

I must have been really skimming through the posts quickly to not have noticed that. Oops! :roll_eyes:

:laughing: Well that’ll teach you to skim . . . made think I was a slow reader the way you get through them so fast :blush:

What with the 56 notifications I had - of which 25 each were from @AKE235 and @Mel_Nod - I just realized I’m only half-way through them and I’ve already spent nearly 25 minutes on them. Guess I’m not the speed reader/clicker I thought! Or maybe I can blame the slowness on the Internet! :rofl:

We better hurry before the seals slip into the water and never return…

Come on…hurry up…we haven’t got all day to be hanging around here you know…got fish to catch…I’m starving here :rofl:

Just breaking… watch out for…

credit: Crusoe the Dachshund Fan Group. Facebook

After seeing those four seals in the one breathing hole, I got to wondering… what would they look like by satellite? One black spot? If so, then we could end up under counting the seals a little. :thinking: