2018 - Happy Canadian Thanksgiving

A weekend of food, family and fun…:turkey::potato::sweet_potato::carrot::pie::pie::pie::pie:…road trips, off roading, photos, …and in some areas a little :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

Beautiful photo - especially with the reflection! This would be great on a wall calendar. Ever think of doing something like that? I’d buy a few. :wink:

Very nice photo… Hope you have a good weekend… Lynne and I cheated and went out to dinner yesterday, Turkey Dinner, might have gone today, but they and a buffet breakfast and then closed so the staff could be off with their families…

Now I look forward to the US Turkey Day in November… we celebrate all holidays involving foo.d

Maybe Pizza tonight… celebrate the US Columbus Day…

Thanks…I took this on Saturday up at Anglin Lake, near Prince Albert National Park. Beautiful drive, weather cooperated off and on…great day!

Great you got out! I had turkey yesterday and get leftovers today…yum…and still have pumpkin pie!!!

We actually did go out again today… and it turned out we did share a pizza at the local BP.

So Columbus day did get observed…

OK the pumpkin pie :pie: is now gone…:unamused:…I may have to buy one and put it in the freezer. My fav.

Yeah the store still had pumpkin pie and I put two in the freezer…:rofl::smiley::shushing_face::shushing_face: