2018 Rescue of boys soccer team from Thai cave system

Amazon has a Kindle book on the Thai Cave Rescue for $1.99 today only. Not sure if it is on sale outside of US.

In case you aren’t familiar with Kindle, you don’t need a kindle reader. You can download and read on your phone, tablet, or computer.

It’s past midnight now when I checked the uk sight and it’s £6.49 so don’t know if it was on offer. Let me know what it’s like Kate. Have you read any of the reviews? The 3 star review “Rush to publish - missed the mark on accuracy” has me hesitating to buy it.

Oops. I missed that review. I looked at the bar graph and saw it was ~85% 5 stars and, well, for 2 bucks it seemed like a good deal. Well, at least I know what to look out for! :grimacing:

Yes it was 85% 5 stars but there was only 5 reviews, and I never trust the first 5 stars, there usually from the author knows in order to get it moving. Reviews on Amazon are always a tricky one if you’re using them to help you decide whether or not to buy. It would be 100% 5 star reviews if it only actually had one 5 star rave review :laughing:

On the US site there are 57 reviews. Maybe they post reviews by country of the user? But I also saw the same three star review that you did. Amazon is like a black box - we’ll never figure out their system.

I wonder if anyone has knowledge of all working parts of the company. It is mystifying!

Amazon is a company with many, many parts that make up the whole. Kind of like these giant mega corporations around the world that have their hands into everything under the sun. No matter what you buy, they’re making money off of you. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

With all the user data they have, I don’t think you need to buy anything for them to make money off of you :scream:

Thanks for deleting the link, @cageycat. I probably should have left that out of the post. :grin: