2019 - Feb 1st to March 31st - Weather Reports and Descriptions

Oh my…

60°F 16°c
weather conditions : Overcast

@cageycat, You got warmer than us. Our high reached 55.2F/12.9C. Some evil yellow orb used magic and turned most of my snow into water! :scream:

Heck, you and Jim are in double figures, the highest we’re gonna get this week is 9C (48F) :open_mouth:

I’m dreaming of a muddy springtime,
Where all the people slip and slide;
And while you’re talking when you’re walking,
You’ll find yourself balking;
At bringing snowmen for a ride.

I’m dreaming of a muddy springtime,
It’s the worst of all seasons by far;
Oh I can’t wait for summer or maybe even Autumn,
But Winter’s what’s really on my mind.

Nice poem! Supposed to rain & rain this week.

Yep we’ve got that all week too…fine weather for ducks :smile:

April showers in February!

55°F 13°c
weather conditions : Light Rain

Light Rain

Barometer : 29.83 inHg. falling

Humidity : 67%

Wind : SW. 10mph

Wind Gust : 12mph

Wind Chill : 52°F

Dew Point : 44°F / 7°C rising

Visibility : 10.00mi.

Sunrise : 7:29 AM

Sunset : 5:42 PM

Moon Phase : Waxing Crescent Moon

Night - Showers likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Tues
Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 37 by 11am. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. — No fair, I gotta go out tomorrow.

Rest of week, rain, like at Jim’s.

Be careful! Be very careful!

I came out of the church after a brother-in-law’s wedding and the rain was tipping down. I turned to the lady next to me and said “Lovely weather for ducks.” I was rewarded with a very stern glare. “Oh heck”, I thought, “Who is this lady?” A little thought got me to realise that this was the bride’s mother. A little more thought and I realised that her name was …
… Mrs Drake.

OOPS!

-29 C -37 WC (-34 F) Winds only NE 6…:cold_face:…I hope my car starts.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::rofl:

:rofl: You got me to laugh out loud! And I’m still chuckling as I write this. :laughing:

I’d love to send you some of my current weather… @ 10:40 AM we’re up to 51F/10C with mostly sunny skies (but increasing clouds… rain on its way.) :sweat_smile:

I’ll take it…you pay the shipping!!! :smiley::rofl::smiley::rofl:

Coldest temp in Canada - Key Lake. Saskatchewan core temp -47.3 C (-52 F):cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

Do you want that shipped air or standard ground (may take a bit longer)? :thinking:

High : 48°F
Low : 30°F
Mostly Cloudy, with a high near 48. Northwest wind around 7 mph.

Local news says it’ll be 30s this afternoon. Trying to decide what to wear to go see my doctor. Was thinking long shorts, but now thinking long pants.

Edit: Local weather person just said it’ll drop to freezing at the “3 and 2 hours” :astonished::thinking::grimacing::unamused: Do these youngins even graduate from college now??

Guess you can put your foot in more than a puddle, eh!

Woke up to a lovely clear sky, no snow and -21C… for heavens sake… they forecast a low of -16C…

Now have helped start 2 vehicles and a third might need it soon… and the van started up no problem but a little sluggish at first… waiting for some warmth to go and get some gas for it though… seems to have a built in drop in the gas level indicator… not unusual though… I’m just not familiar with the vehicle enough

Yeah! Foot in mouth disease :grin::grin:

It looks like our high for today was 58.1F/14.5C at 2:10 PM. It’s now 2:30 PM and the temperature has already gone down to 56.3F/13.5C. It’s still sunny but with a few more clouds moving in. My driveway is soaked… my lawn “squishes” if I walk over it. I know, use the walkways. :roll_eyes: Seems like the pine needles have become magnetized to my boots. No matter how “good” I think I’ve cleaned them, my wife still manages to find some I’ve tracked in. (I tried telling her “don’t look down,” but that didn’t go over too well! :rofl: Was that the rolling pin or a frying pan I think I heard her get out?)
Tonight it’s going down to 28F/-2C and the rain starts tomorrow. :roll_eyes:

I was surprised how cold it was in Vancouver this morning -13 WC??? Really cold for them.

We are heading into an Extreme Cold Warning for the morning…currently -24 -31 WC but for the morning they are forecasting -40 to -45 WC…:frowning_face: …and it seems it will push across from BC all week. …

EDIT:
11:00 p.m. -32 C -42 WC (-43 F)

WED 7:30 am EDIT: -41 C -50 WC (-58 F) Yikes …:cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:
Record setting cold.