2019 H. Maria Updates

I just checked the stats a little more closely and realized there are 16 more taggers than there was on the 27th of February. Looking back I see the number of taggers slowly increasing. :smiley:

4 Likes

10 days later and we’re up to 88% complete - up from 87% since the 8th of March. Since the 8th there are also 56 more taggers (nodders). Slowly but surely we’re getting there! :wink:

3 Likes

We are up to 89% completed. Slowly but surely it’s getting there! I have 6 more rows on the map I’m currently working on and that will be completed. Then it’s moving on to the next map. :wink:
There are 2,214 taggers currently working on (sticking to) this campaign. :grinning:

4 Likes

We are now up to 91% complete! I’m up to 23.0k tiles seen with 38.8k tags set. We’re getting there! :wink:

Hurricane Maria

91% Complete

• 91% searched
  • 33,450 km2 area
  • 2,257 taggers
  • 564 days active
5 Likes

Wow that is great you have made so much progress!!! Congrats!!!

4 Likes

Thank you. I leave this campaign’s tab open and each time I walk past my laptop I do one or two tiles. When I actually do sit down, I do two to five rows on the map - about 35 tiles across. We’re getting there!

6 Likes

Here’s an update from the Tomnod homepage. We’re slowly getting there!

92% Searched
33,450 km2 area
2,281 taggers
574 days active

3 Likes

Update 28 April: We at 93% completed with 2,334 taggers - up 53 taggers from 9 days ago. The campaign has been active 583 days as of 2 AM ET this morning.

So far I’ve searched 24k+ tiles, placing 40k+ tags. Got a way to go yet…

5 Likes

Definitely making progress !!

5 Likes

We’re almost there! And we have 31 more taggers to boot!
96% searched
33,450 km2 area
2,365 taggers
596 days active

5 Likes

So happy you are making progress and almost done!

5 Likes

:astonished: Oh wow Jim, I might be able to join you on that one tonight (too busy in the in the garden while the sun shines :grin:). Just tried it out on my new super duper computer and it works just fine now Grin%20roll%20small

Oh wow, this is just sooo cool, it’s just so speedy fast excited%20happy%20run

OMG, it’s zooming along :flushed::sweat_smile:

AND…I don’t even have to go Incognito :smiley:

5 Likes

Just don’t get dizzy! :grinning:
I was just trying to get my cursor over that dancing smiley to right click and copy it, but the little stinker keeps running back and forth… won’t hold still for me. :rofl:

5 Likes

:laughing: Hey, you have got that one in that zipped up file of my collection I gave you…haven’t you :thinking:

4 Likes

That’s on my other laptop… that the Windows update turned into an expensive paper weight. I still have to pull that HDD and download all my stuff from it. I’ll get there… after all… I’m “tenacious!” :grinning:

4 Likes

@Jim7 Check your email.

3 Likes

okay… 20 characters. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

We’re up to 97% completed! Getting there. I wonder what I’m going to do with all my free time once this has ended. :thinking:

97%    searched
33,450    km2 area
2,378    taggers
602    days active
4 Likes