2019 Space News - NASA, SpaceX, TESS, HUBBLE

That would be like having to tag penguins in multiple colonies… the very large ones.

I came across this article but haven’t had time to read it yet. It’s sounds very interesting.
Edit: I changed the link since NewsFlash only had the article leader on its sight. I did list the source as being NewScientist DOT com. Here’s the link to the article at NewScientist:

Error code on the article…I will try to find otherwise and read it!

I just tried and got the same error. Funny how I simply copied that link right from the website when I was on it earlier. Must be Cloudfare is being over-zealous? I’ll check to see how I ended up on that site to begin with. It must have been a message in an email from another organization with a link to their site. I’ll check and update this post. :unamused:

Edit: I fixed the link in the above post. Tested it and it’s okay now. I don’t know why, but it wouldn’t work with the trailing “/” missing. That’s all I noticed at a glance. I think I will have to look at the edit history to see if there was something else. Anyway, it works now. :wink:

Edit 2: I deleted the link to NewsFlash because they only had the article header (or leader) on their site. They did list the source as being NewScientist DOT com, so I went to their site, found the article and posted it in the above post. Back to reading it… :wink:

Thanks Jim…that was an interesting read!