Aficionado & Devotee Badges

:confounded: still waiting… still “stuck” on 365. :persevere:
I’ll just have to keep checking! :roll_eyes::pray:

8 Likes

waiting…anything yet…Waiting%20(4):smile:

8 Likes

Nope, nothing yet… still “stuck” on 365. Perhaps I need the counter to flip to 366 before it gets granted - if that’s the case I’ll just have to wait patiently for the next leap year in 2020… :roll_eyes::dizzy_face::crazy_face:

7 Likes

fedup%20sigh

8 Likes

Gahhh! Keep me posted @Helen. Might be worth my reaching out to discourse if this lingers on too long.

8 Likes

Thanks Mel. I’ll keep an eye on it for a while, there must have been at least one day at some point last year that the server thinks I didn’t log in (possibly the day I went into hospital, can’t really remember, too many :pill::pill:).

7 Likes

I finally got my “Aficionado” badge…@140 days! :smiley:

8 Likes
Did you know....a little bit of everything

Congratulations! :ok_hand: I only have about 90 days to go! Seems like every time I get close something happens and I miss a day (or two). Oh well… one of these days.

7 Likes

Hey Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap: :grin:

7 Likes

Woop woop @TerriB!! Congratulations!

7 Likes

Well done Terri! :+1::clap::balloon::tada::confetti_ball: That makes 6 of us! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thanks everyone…pleased to be in such a great group!!!

5 Likes

O…M…G, I finally got the Aficionado Badge :smile::tada::tada::tada::partying_face::smile_cat::smiley:

Note that I started this thread in March of 2018. And I have been consciously logging in every day. I have no idea what I was doing right/wrong!

5 Likes
split this topic #54

A post was split to a new topic: Delete this single post

Congratulations! That means you visited 100 days in a row without missing a day. Isn’t it nice when the badges come when you least expect it? :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes, it is my smile of the day :grin: (long day at work)

5 Likes

Congrats :tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Hey, congratulations Kate, well done :tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Congratulations! :tada: Devotee badge next? :wink:

5 Likes

I’ve been checking my stats (for the past year) and the number of yearly visits was stuck at 356 - meaning I have some time until it’s been since I’ve been on the forum every day non-stop. Checking just now it’s showing 358. So if I make sure to visit every day for the next 7 days, I should be eligible for the Devotee badge. I am not letting my talk me out of not logging on or taking a “break” from the forum for at least 8 days! :wink:

4 Likes