4 Likes
pinned globally #2
4 Likes

Related info

https://earthdata.nasa.gov/viirs-dnb

4 Likes

AI-Driven Geospatial Solutions for Intelligent Connectivity

4 Likes

I didn’t write it! Choked on my Pepsi when I spotted the title on Fb. Might this be some ‘cheesy’ writing? LOL

3 Likes

Aside from the point that my DIL gets their milk delivered to them once a week from the farm and we also buy the same milk ourselves, that DG manager does have a valid point. However, his point can be made for a wide range of products and services. Too many times there is such a long line of middlemen that the final cost of something is greatly increased - and the quality is less than the best.

When he talked about consistent taste (store-bought milk), I do remember when I was growing up - and we also had our milk delivered from 3-Farms Dairy up to the time they went out of business. Three brothers each got 1/3 of their father’s farm when he passed away. After so many years they eventually got into an argument without end, and they shut down the farms and the summer stand they also ran. It had milk (of course), ice cream :yum: :grin:, and best of all… freshly butchered meat… cut to order. Anyway, once they closed down, we had to buy our milk from the store. Twice a year there was a big change in the taste of the milk. My father attributed it to the cows being switched over from grass to hay and back. :thinking:

3 Likes

Look where Maxar/DG will be:

Maxar Technologies: Booth: 715

5 Likes

Daggone it! Dagnabbit! Put it on Tomnod.

6 Likes