H. Irma - Flooded streets but any house damage?


In this area in “kings point condo” area the streets are flooded (red arrows) but the water seem to center in the middle of the street (blue arrows) hinting on a V shaped street cross section.

Anyone familiar with this kind of street cross section?
I am asking as this is not the usual build code in my country.
Also I am not sure if to mark the houses as flooded.


Hi @shahar, I’ve seen quite a few streets flooded like this. I tend to work on the theory that if I can see green/dry all around the house itself, then I only mark the road as flooded, but not the house. If it looks like the water is touching the edge of the house, then I’ll tag the house.


@Helen, thanks. totally agree.