Last one out, please

Last one out on June 30th, reply here, then turn off the lights and shut the door.

4 Likes

Quiet in here. 11:52 pm Sunday.

5 Likes

2:32 AM ET and the forum hasn’t gone dark yet. I’m saying goodbye on here. It was nice these past 4 years and I’ll miss the interaction with so many wonderful people from around the world. A great group of volunteers. :hugs:

5 Likes

Midnight Pacific time. Still open…

5 Likes

Well it’s 10:30am (GMT time) on the 1st of July and we’re still here so I’ll not say goodbye and go spend a little more time searching for those camera shy Crabeater seals, and wait and see what the rest of the day brings here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Midday Monday (British Summer Time) and it’s quiet but still open.

5 Likes

7:20 a.m. CST and MDT July 1st, 2019 …still open…

5 Likes

2:50 pm eastern Still live. pfffft And I, the Mod, is still here! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

and watching us… :worried: :rofl:

5 Likes

1:54 CST still here…maybe someone forgot to tell them?

6 Likes

5:24 pm eastern time. Do you think we should give up our taunting… er, haunting?

5 Likes

I will forever watch over my friends. :fleur_de_lis:

5 Likes

This will be my last entry… writing a goodbye message while I sit in the snow. :grinning:

5 Likes

Is this like writing a final message because the world is going to end… finish the Jack Daniels with the message written… fall asleep… only to awaken and… find the world still exists.

Write a new note, folks… come back tomorrow… or come back in an hour…

6 Likes

Sitting outside just a minute ago I got thinking about this forum and thought… maybe with the end of the month falling on the weekend, they’re letting it stay up until today. But it’s 5:45 MT and it’s still up - as are both campaigns. So I’ll work on both the campaigns until they disappear.

5 Likes

Hola cageycat, hola a todos. Yo sigo esperando el “milagro” de que ésta, nuestra contrubución por unos cuantos años que creo fué ideada para ser internacionalmente MUY UTIL, NO DESAPAREZCA. Cada vez que recibo noticias tuyas , muy rapidamente mis manos van al traductor y mi cabeza lee vuestros mensajes esperanzado en que se pudiera actualizar y COMENZAR DE NUEVO a ser útiles para toda la Humanidad como hacíamos hasta hace muy poco tiempo. Luego, termino de leerte y me doy cuenta que seguimos sin poder hacer el bien a toda la humanidad. No entiendo los verdaderos motivos de este bloqueo y extraño mucho estar con Todos Ustedes. De todos modos les mando un abrazo muy grande desde Argentina.
Emiliano
emilianosuch@gmail.com

Translation:
Hello cageycat, hello everyone. I’m still waiting for the “miracle” that this, our contribution for a few years that I think was designed to be very useful internationally, DO NOT DISAPPEAR. Every time I receive news from you, very quickly my hands go to the translator and my head reads your messages hopeful that it could be updated and START AGAIN to be useful for all Humanity as we did until very recently. Then, I finish reading you and I realize that we still can not do good to all humanity. I do not understand the true reasons for this block and I miss being with You all. Anyway, I send you a big hug from Argentina.

6 Likes

Emiliano
Todos estamos entristecidos por la restitución del foro de Tomnod. Aún así, todos podemos permanecer en contacto en el nuevo foro. Estamos revisando otros posibles sitios de crowdsourcing donde podemos ayudar a otros. Publicaremos esos sitios en el nuevo foro. Veo que aceptaste la invitación para unirte y haber iniciado sesión. Por favor, no seas un extraño y pasa por aquí a menudo. Abrazos de todos nosotros anofiadores de todo el mundo.
Jim

Translation:
We are all saddened by the restitution of the Tomnod forum. Still, we can all stay in touch in the new forum. We are reviewing other possible crowdsourcing sites where we can help others. We will publish those sites in the new forum. I see that you accepted the invitation to join and to have logged in. Please, do not be a stranger and stop by here often. Hugs from all of us anofiadores from around the world.

5 Likes

6:48 p.m. CST Monday July 1st and still going…

6 Likes

Emiliano,

Tn probably won’t change their minds. :frowning:

Come on over to the other Forum. Everyone is starting over-- get badges again, make new topics, make some new (and old) friends.

I’ve been sick from allergies since June 2nd, plus a bad ear infection. My doctor finally gave me an antibiotic. I’m still coughing, dizzy, and very tired. But I’ll soon be back up to cat antics! So come on over. Get some tea, cake, cookies…(emojis)…

Translation–

Emiliano Probablemente no cambiarán de opinión. :frowning: Vamos al otro foro. Todo el mundo está comenzando de nuevo: obtenga insignias nuevamente, cree nuevos temas, haga nuevos (y viejos) amigos. He estado enfermo de alergias desde el 2 de junio, además de una infección grave en el oído. Mi doctor finalmente me dio un antibiótico. Todavía estoy tosiendo, mareada y muy cansada. ¡Pero pronto volveré a las travesuras de los gatos! Así que vengan ya. Consigue un poco de té, pastel, galletas … (emojis) …

5 Likes

Nearly 12 midnight Monday July 1st

oopsie… They forgot us. sigh

5 Likes