Music - what do you listen to while Nodding?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMD2TwRvuoU

4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

If you get too cold…

4 Likes

Weddell Gas Attack…

Crybaby Crybaby, Swim on Away…

(he sure complains)

Sleepytime

4 Likes

An hour of 1970s…

OMG, best guitar runs ever!

5 Likes

:dizzy_face: Wow, that last one “seal song” really played havoc with my tinnitus :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Ut oh, sorries, for sure!

4 Likes

I like classical and hip hop while relaxing… music preferences changes from time to time

2 Likes

As a car - a “rag top” with the top down - traveled down the hill this afternoon, I heard classical music playing quite loud. It reminded me of @topworker who likes classical music. I mostly listened to 50s & 60 R&R today… one of the many genre I grew up with. The radio station I happened to be listening to also played several songs by Johnny Mathis. One of my older sisters has a lot of his music, so I heard a lot of that “mellow” music as a teenager as well. My mother loved Big Band music, so that was another type of music I also listened to - whether I liked it or not. :rofl: Polkas were another type I always liked. Seems like one of my sisters-in-law and I were always the first ones up to dance a polka at a wedding reception. And of course I can’t forget Irish jigs. We always listened to a lot of Irish music both at my house and my friend’s house 3 doors down. They were 100% Irish and their father had a very strong Irish brogue. I can still hear him called my friend (as we were usually in trouble) in his “steel worker voice.” He wasn’t yelling, it was just that he worked on sky scrapers and they had to shout everything to be heard. Seems he could never leave his “work voice” at work. When he whispered, you could hear him across the street. Is this where they got the term “Irish whisper” from? :laughing:

Some days I’m in the mood for folk music, some days Irish (old and new, but mostly the old stuff - in English and Irish), some days… well, a little bit of everything - except rap. Never liked that from its beginning and still can’t stand it. The only type of music I don’t like. And I’m easy going as far as listening to new music.

3 Likes