New badges earned

Yay!

I thought about posting this in the More Badges questions thread, but the last post there was in December, so I decided to start a new thread. How do you feel about reviving an old thread?

Ooops! Thanks to the link in the previous post, I finally earned the “First Link” badge. :man_cartwheeling:

Yaaay…welcome to the gang Shaul :smile:

:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:. …

Whoop whoop @Shaul!!! :man_dancing:

Can you imagine if there were such a badge for “Most Different Emojis Used”? I do believe Em (@EmeraldEyes) would be the first and only holder of such a prestigious badge! :wink::rofl:

fishing%20icefishing Me thinks Jim’s fishing for more emojis off me :wink:

dancing-penguin :smile:

I think Helen is trying to use 50 hearts in one day again. She just liked 25 posts of mine. :laughing:

38 of mine!! So she must have “run out”!!! :rofl:

Oh that’s right, Helen gets extra likes being the regular that she is… (whispering: Notice I didn’t say “Old timer” (on Tomnod of course.) :laughing:

Yup! You guessed… I ran out of :hearts::hearts: last night! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

LOL, I heard that! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I got a surprise when I sat down between some chores to do a few tiles and to check out the forum. There was a message from Discourse informing me that I had been awarded the Aficionado Badge (2 hours earlier). So now there are 7 with this badge. :grinning:

Congratulations Jim! Only 265 more days to go now for the “Devotee” badge…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hey, congratulations Jim :smiley:

Okay… let’s not push me too hard. I know already there’s going to be a day or night that I’ll miss for one reason or another. :smile: And thank you for the congrats!

Thank you. I was surprised when I got the notification. I hadn’t thought about since the first time it was brought up. It took me a little by surprise.

Woooooo congratulations @Jim7! The mysterious Aficionado strikes again! You truly are a tenacious tomnodder.

Totally out of the blue! I’ve just gotten the “Nice share” badge!

If you remember, at the time I tried so hard to get this badge, and I couldn’t find out how to get it. I still haven’t found out how to get it, but now I have it. :slight_smile:

Congrats @Shaul that’s great.