New badges earned

I never thought about that. If @TerriB runs out of hearts to give, she can always switch over to @TerriB2 and continue on. :no_mouth:

I never thought of that either…I just went through the process with the “greetings”…okay then @Kateg must have a “ton of hearts” to give out with all her accounts!!! :rofl::smiley::rofl::smiley:

More hearts than posts to heart. But I’d have to log out and back in to the other accounts :grin:

True…!!! Definitely more hearts than posts!!!

YES! Finally: I earned the “Devotee” badge. This badge is granted for visiting 365 consecutive days.

Thank you, @Mel_Nod, for your encouragement and help.

Congrats Shaul on achieving your Devotee badge!

Congratulations, Shaul! :confetti_ball:

Congratulations Shaul, welcome to the “Devotee” step - there’s plenty of room up here, I’ve saved you a space! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Who’s next to join us?

:tada: Congratulations Shaul clapping-hands-above-head-smiley-emoticon

If there were two new badges, one for “Being Off-Topic Most Often” (called “Off-Topic”) :innocent: and “Longest Winded” or “Rambler” (that’s a nice shorter name) :innocent:, I wonder how many of us would get them? :thinking: :smiley:

Just guessing… You, You, and,… You? :wink: :grin::heart_eyes::hushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::unamused::crazy_face::partying_face::face_with_monocle::shushing_face:

:heart_eyes_cat:

:cat2: running!

You weren’t supposed to mention me! :shushing_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Wow! Great dedication Shaul!

[humor on]
Congrats on your obsession…‘Obsession by Tom Nod’ (vice Calvin) LOL :wink:
[never humor off]

What about number of alter-egos? :crazy_face::face_with_monocle::sunglasses::nerd_face::flushed::sob::grimacing::roll_eyes::anguished::scream:

Or the “Most Split Personality” badge. :smile: :shushing_face:

Won’t be me- I’ve been deathly ill for 3 days and didn’t get on computer at all.

Hope you’re feeling much better. It’s so awful when you can’t nod. :smiley: (I had to say it!)

Respiratory? Did you get to a Dr?

I had a couple days this past week when I thought my last breath was the very last.

Don’t worry bout badges for now… (to keep me on topic lol).

Hope you’re feeling at least a little bit better now Bev!
Cagey is right (as usual!) in saying

… your health is far more important!

I have given up on badges for now as I was off line for another 4 days due to body parts failing to function. A bone in the arch of left foot moved out of place, and no sooner than it went back in then my left knee decided to quit . It is slowly recovering but it has been difficult to maneuver the last few days. I may take up drinking so I won’t notice how much things hurt this winter. One high note was my cough and hack cleared up. Thanks guys for all the good vibes and notes.