So far I’ve found five image strips, but I’ve only visited 7.21k map squares:
- The whole island, time stamped 2/13/2018 at 10:39 PM UTC;
- The eastern part of the island, 2/13/2018 at 10:38 PM UTC;
- The eastern part of the island, 2/13/2018 at 9:49 PM UTC;
- Almost the whole island, but the western-most and eastern-most parts are cut off, 2/13/2018 at 9:51 PM UTC
- The eastern part of the island, 2/13/2018 at 9:51 PM UTC.
@Mel_Nod, do you have a web address to a map square in the sixth image strip, as I don’t seem to be able to find it? Is the total number of map squares really 36,304; that seems to be a lot, as the map of the whole island contained less than 2k map squares? Why are some of the different image strips time stamped with the same time, or with only one minute difference; what difference are you hoping to see in those image strips - not even the clouds will move very far in one minute?