Not able to access Beijing Draw

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

I can access it fine on my end (I’m woking in Google Chrome). What browser are you using? Are you seeing any other errors?

2 Likes

Its probably my work router blocking the connection. Wanted to see if anyone else was having the issue or not though. Thanks. I am using Chrome as well.

3 Likes

Of note: yesterday I did receive two errors but on the Adelaide swimming pool campaign and also on the forum. I had both up and suddenly got a Chrome notification that I had encountered an error during the search. That said I was able to close out both and the browser, logged back on and got right back in. It reoccurred about 20 minutes later but again I was able to repeat the above and get right back in. Actually I don’t even think I logged out the second time. Because we have power and phone line issues I dismissed it as a tree limb bumping up against the lines. It did resolve. If it was at the same time then perhaps just a good old hiccup from the WWW which happens. I hope that yours resolved as mine did. Maybe some kind of phase out was the eclipse the day you had your problem? I think also there was a notice from spaceweather.com that we were to get a solar flare impact at some point this week too. NOTE: There was another G2 class CME due today as well so we may experience some more of the same.

2 Likes

split this topic #5

A post was split to a new topic: These posts are to be deleted

0 Likes