I decided to be a new user, with new email and pw.
Please make the rectangular white area bigger. Enlarge picture… old cat eyes.
OR, need another button called:
At this size, Who Knows what to choose!
If you click / double-click on the words, such as “Is it land”, then on the left in the White, a word flashes “Liked” in green. Nooo, I just wanted to copy the words because that tile is boldly black. So I could not copy, therefore, could not tell you which one I wanted to report. I like highlight (double tap), Ctrl+C (copy), Ctrl+V (paste)-- but can’t do those here.
– Will the URL be distinctive to show you a problem?
Same thing when it actually shows land. Oooo I can just keep hitting the mousepad to get over 1,000 or 10,000 “liked” entries. lol Do they count?
Now, I got lots of black, blackish-green, and green-black screens before I got land. I used NO on those for no land. Halves got Yes land.
I would not use this for a huge campaign. But in my defense, I’m OCD and as a Cat, I prefer the usual and known… unless it is a new shiny ball, then you’ll get me every time. Hey, can techs put a “new shiny ball” in a corner to entice OCD cats to “play”? rofl
For that matter (tongue in cheek), I’d like to see movement— Like 3 pic squares (2 grayed out at all times)… Square 1 at left lights up and we judge. Then, Square 2 in middle light up… we judge. Square 3 at left… judge… Lights twinkle around all of white rectangle as if winning a one-arm bandit… with bells & whistles music… then Square 1 reloads a new pic. Hey, breaks up monotony.
PRO: It’s fast.
CON: Users have little control, such as to just EXPLORE! Nodders LIKE to look around, and to go “out of bounds” in order to understand the area which we are told to judge. Brains do not like being restricted to poly-sized little boxes, when we can’t run free for a couple minutes before completing the task. Just look at our POI / Fun Objects threads.
PRO: It’s sleek.
CON: Does it do anything more? (see above)
- Does it hang less during peak hours? (without and without the other platform running)
1b. What is the hang rate as more nodders jump in?
- Can the servers handle both this and the original platform running at the same time, especially at night (12a to 8a eastern) when Nodders might get double the work done on 2 campaigns?
- Can Platform and Tinder look for different items or sub-sets of the same campaign? It would accommodate both nodder groups that I dub as Explorers and Lets-Get-Er-Done-rs.
- What kinds of POIs does DG think that Tinder will handle best?
- Can DG build in Light-Contrast controls and Size controls or will I still need to rely on Chrome’s 150% display?